Saturday, November 9, 2013

Encourage Others










































Often times, I find myself having a backlog of letters I wish to write, but never get completed. Some are left in my shelves, never to see light, while others are completed, but never get sent out. As a means to help me get things organized, and also to put my thoughts, prayers, and thanksgivings into action, I am embarking on a project entitled 'Encourage Others'. This will include all letters written for thanksgivings, encouragements, or just a way to say 'hello'. I will from time to time, post pictures of the things I send, as a way to help me document and remember. These pictures, of course, will not include any letter details. It will probably include the aesthetics of the mail instead. May the Lord help me through this, that it be not tainted with a desire to receive, but just to give, even as the Lord has so freely given to me. 


"I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive." - Acts 20:35

Till then, 

Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment