- Scissors, double-sided tape, ink pad, and stamp
- Card Stock (your card base)
How to Create?
1. Measure the length of wrap/ribbon you need for your card. Once you have measured your desired length, cut it.
2. Stick double sided tape on your wrap/ribbon, and paste it onto your card.
3. Embellish away! Decorate your card with alphabet stickers, and an assortment of embellishments! Do it your way, according to your style and taste. (:
As for the second card, I did not document much, but here are some of the materials I used:
- Alphabet and Number Stickers and Foam Stickers
- Card Stock
- Transparent Patterned Plastic Sheet (with music scores)
- Border cut from card stock
1. Follow similar instructions for Card One, when making Card Two. It is mostly about finding the right colour combination, contrast, and combining them both together. Trial and error works best for me. To put them together, arrange them to the position you want to stick on, and see if the style works for you. If it does, affix it together!
Once you are done, write your message, and send it away! I often find this therapeutic, especially when leading a hectic city life. I call this 'Breathable Therapy'. (: