Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bread Yard Again! (:

After the first time at bread yard, I craved for it again. Also, I wanted to bring my friend to this lovely place! Once again, we had a hard time deciding what to get, but once we got our food, we fell in love with it, and stared at our food for a good few minutes. I ordered scrambled eggs with set meal B, that comes with a cup of tea and some good loving potatoes. My friend ordered an egg bettino and broccoli soup. Needless to say, we had a lovely time catching up over food. One down side was that the potatoes were not as tasty as it was the first time. This is also because it tasted lukewarm (and slightly overcooked), instead of piping hot. Otherwise, I'd love to go back again to try the rest of their menu!
p.s. Their meals pricing is student friendly. (:


scrambled eggs

egg bettino






No comments:

Post a Comment