Friday, February 1, 2013

Snapshots

Here's some snippets of my week:

On the way home from church

I just love the variety of plants and different building structures in this picture. (:

Dinner

It may not look like much to some, but really, the salmon almost melted in my mouth. The egg and meat - awesome! The fish balls were super fresh, and I loved the broccoli. (: Home-cooked food are the best!

a look at the sky brought about a hymn

Adam Rd Food Centre - Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak

Verdict: Chilli's not too spicy, just right for me. The tangy sweetness of the chilli, accompanied by the light basmati rice and crunchy ikan bilis makes me want to come back for more. It's the first time I have a plate of Nasi Lemak without feeling guilty (cause nasi lemak is just so unhealthy) or bloated (you know that feeling of eating too much carbo??). Now, I am not going to say anything about the egg, and chicken wing...haha. :p That said, the service staff are superbly friendly. They seem every ready for more press (good for marketing)! 

Old Walls Create Good Art

Watching a presentation on bereavement presented by my colleagues

Have a good weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment