Wednesday, February 6, 2013

first giftaway!


It has been a tough five and a half weeks of intensive study, and I am taking a little break from work to share this joy with you!(: To celebrate the coming end of my six weeks of studies, I am gifting a 2013 planner away from Actspressions, a local online paper goods shop. For more photos, click on the link.

p.s. I do not profit (in any way) from Actspressions. I came across this local web shop, bought some stuff, and thought they produced such pretty handmade paper goods! I am all about supporting local businesses. :p

How can you win?
Simply comment below with your name and email address. A winner will be picked at random using a random number generator on the 13th of February 2013! If you win, please contact lifeslittleolivemoments@gmail.com to collect your gift! So exciting! :):):)


1 comment: