Saturday, February 9, 2013

a new page begins

As the turning of an old chapter closes, a new page begins. The past six weeks has been the most hectic, but extremely fulfilling. As usual, I will let my pictures do the talking. (:

During our six weeks, the events team decided to organize this "angel and mortal" activity. It was amazing. I met new people. More importantly, I was deeply encouraged by their actions and words written. Here's a peek at what my "angel" wrote and gave me even though we barely knew each other:



Through the process, the Lord also brought verses as such into remembrance. He often reminds me of His goodness towards me, to which I am eternally grateful for.
  


A few days ago, I was asked by a close friend to write or send in a photo of my childhood that I remember fondly of. This was what I wrote: 

dearchildhood

If you'd like to read more about the childhood of others, do visit their website!(:


As I ended the first half of my second semester, I celebrated by creating more craft! After deliberating for the longest time, I decided to set up a craft stop to support your crafting adventures!(: It is not only a milestone for me, but also a fulfillment of a childhood dream. Here's a sneak peek at what's in store:



Oh yes, you could follow me on facebook by clicking on the link at the side of this page as well!(:


And yes, always remembering -> Food. (:



p.s. don't forget the giftaway ending on the 13th of February 2013! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment