Sunday, January 20, 2013

21.01.2013

My first twenty-first birthday present from two very special twin sisters
(one from two who are one for twenty one!)

Tea



which came in this lovely tin:


and because the inside is too cute to be missed, here's a video dedicated to it. ;)

video


Oh look! They even tell you how to brew a good pot of tea. (:


Presents aside, I am thankful to God for seeing me through these years on earth. God has been (and still is) merciful, and has provided me with bountiful blessings (it is humanly impossible to share all the blessings here) for which I am extremely thankful for. Through these years, God has taught me many lessons and seen me through many trials and testings. That said, He has also blessed me with a family, good friends, and B.A.S.I.C (brothers-and-sisters-in-Christ). As I continue to trod on this earth (for as long as He wills) with and for the Lord, may I look to Christ, the author and finisher of my faith, and may I constantly remember to set my affection on things above, not on things on the earth (Colossians 3:2).



Psalm 84:11-12  "For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee." 

2 comments:

  1. blessed birthday to you, olive! i thank God for how you have been a blessing :) yes, may God always be your first love as you strive to obey Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther, thank you for your encouragement in the Lord!(:

    ReplyDelete