Thursday, January 17, 2013

Handmade Scene Singapore (this weekend!)

Wow. It's crazy to discover one more handmade fair, and many more Singaporeans setting up booths to sell handmade stuff! We are sure one talented bunch blooming! I think Singapore's about to ride on a HUGE handmade-coffeehouse-cafe-bakery-fair-market-whatever-you-want-to-call-it wave! It's just going to get BIGGER and BETTER! I hope. (: I love handmade. :p Thing is, I won't be able to attend two of the fairs I know that is about to happen this weekend. So, I am here to share with you more about the two of them, and hopefully, you will be able to attend it and enjoy the fresh handmade love from all the vendors there. (:(:(:
p.s. Click on the pictures/links to find out more okay? Happy dreaming~

First up: Handmade Movement, Saturday, 19 January 2013 from 12pm - 6pm at Fort Canning Green, with over 70 crafters!


Vendor: Momshoo
Look! How cute is that? (:

Vendor: Momshoo
Nostalgic handmade treats!

Vendor: ohpopdog
For dog lovers!

Vendor: ohpopdog
 The outfit looks snazzy!

Vendor:ohpopdog
 Cozy! Be sure to check them out! ;)

Vendor: Momoshamu 
 This is way cool. Customized wallet goes a long way~

Vendor: Momoshamu 
 Just by looking at these, I am already loving her work to bits!

Vendor: Momoshamu 
Sweet!

Last but not least, my all-time favourite... Uyii (handmade in Singapore)

Vendor: Uyii

Vendor: Uyii
Vendor: Uyii
 Okay, I must admit, I quite like this bag a lot, so I went to their website to check it out. Too bad I won't be there at the fair, maybe, just maybe they may even have some discount! *swooning over the bag*


Next up,

Drum Roll please!

Public Garden: Saturday, 19 January 2013 to Sunday 20 January 2013 at Old Hill Street Police Station (the former MICA Building) from 1-7 pm.

Vendor: overdoughs
:o I can't believe I will be missing overdoughs! You have got to try their baked goods, for me, serious. Let me know how they taste like if you are there okay? I'd love to know (heard lot's of good stuff about them)!


Vendor: Ang Ku Kueh Girl
That's why I love local handmade goods. Simple, nostalgic, vintage, historic, culture, past - it binds us together.

Vendor: OhayoGirl







Check that out, serious. Rings made out of that? Way Way Cool. Even if it's for deco purposes. 


Hmm, after looking at all these goody goodies, I think it is a blessing that I won't be able to be there this weekend. Cause you never know, I might end up buying the whole place if I were there, in my dreams that is. ;p 


Till then, 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment