Friday, October 26, 2012

First Batch of Vanilla Cupcakes


I have long been wanting to bake cupcakes on my own, and I finally did it! Thank God for answered prayers, and for keeping me safe while baking, though I did scald my finger.
Verdict: The cupcakes looks different, am not too sure why it erupted on top. Also, the cupcake tasted dense. Other than that, it is a good first try. I used this recipe, but modified the quantity of some ingredients due to the reviews I read at the bottom of the recipe page. For example, instead of using 3/4 cup sugar, which several reviewers said that it tasted bland, I used 1 1/2 cups of sugar. Also, instead of using 1 tsp of vanilla essence, I added 2 tsp for more flavour. As for now, I am still wondering how I can make it less dense. Till the next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment