Saturday, September 29, 2012




The past few weeks were filled with lessons to reflect upon, and I will be sharing some here:

Bible verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:14 “Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.”

Thought: Have I been patient towards all men?

Bible verse: 2 Timothy 2:24  “And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,”

Thoughts: Have I been kind towards others with my actions and words? Have I been teachable? Have I been open to rebuke? Have I been patient?

Bible verse: Proverbs 29:23  “A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.”

Thoughts: Am I humble?

Lastly,

Bible verse: Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

May God help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment